Thursday, 2 May 2013
Would you choose to read another book with these same characters?
Yes, well I already have started but that is beside the point. The Eragon series has proven to be enthralling and extremely well written. I would recommend the books to anyone who has even the slightest interest in this sort of genre. I plan on finishing the entire long, long, long series. Even though the last book of the series, Inheritance is 1380 pages (I think). I don't even think I have the time or the dedication to get through it all but still I will try. I have already slowed down the pace at which I was reading immensely as i moved from one book to the next as I had been reading an extreme amount in a short period of time and it starts to take it's toll after awhile. I'm pretty sure most people in the class are not done their under 300 page book while I am already finished my book which is 661 pages #notbragging. The series has so far captured my interest to continue whole heartedly and I believe it will continue to do so for the next two books. There are still many direction and diverging and converging plot lines that it is sure to keep me pulled in all the way to the end and I'm excited to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment